Thursday, February 11, 2010

"My Family" according to Samuel Cole Monger

Well where do I start? Well when I was 7 we got a letter from an orphanage saying that there is this girl she is dying and will you take care of her so my mom being a soft hearted mom we decided to say yes so now I have the cutest little girl ever she is one of my 2 sisters and I have 2 brothers. don't get me started on my family I got the best mom and dad ever my two brothers Kyle, and craig they're brothers all rite but don't tell them I said this but I love them and they love me all tho they may not say it but they do. My older sister Kristen she is da bomb she and me have always been best friends I love her so much. My younger sister Cassie aww she is so cute I love her so much. And that’s my family.
So hope you injoy it.
-Cole

No comments: