Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas, New Year, and Happy Birthday Isabella!!!

so, Christmas was awesome, as usual!! i LOVE Christmas!!!!!
We had a very special time on Christmas Eve singing carols with several families that are our closest friends...
Christmas morning we were forbidden to wake up our parents until NINE o'clock!! nine!! that was just torture! Then we had our traditional Christmas breakfast of sausage biscuits, yummm...Then Cole read the Christmas story from Luke to the whole family, that is always a special time that helps keep us focused on the real meaning of Christmas and this year was the first year Cole read :)
Then the opening of the presentssss!!! SO much fun! lots of laughing and hugging and surprised faces, and then everyone plugged into the various pieces of technology they had received! haha
which brings me to my most exciting Christmas present......my laptop!!! i'm updating my blog right now, for the first time, from my pink mini laptop!! which i LOVE! i'm SO thankful for this gift from my parents! i also got a pair of earrings and several scarfs from my brothers... :)
I also got to open up a package from my besties in America on Christmas Eve, on webcam with them, i LOVED every little thing in the package, it was SO thoughtful!! i love me some Sarah, Aubrey, Sami, and Kristina!!! :)
tomorrow is New Year's eve!!! we're gonna spend family time, making snack, playing games, watching movies, should be fun!!! :)
it's also Isabella Xing Hope Garland's 4th birthday tomorrow!!!!!! happy birthday you precious angel i will love you forever and ever, i can't believe you're such a big girl!!! <3

No comments: